Keil MDK-ARM 5.20 uVision5开发工具
|软件语言：英文||软件类别：ARM软件工具 > Keil MDK|
MDK-ARM - Version 5.20Release Date:08 Feb,2016
This release includes two ARM Compiler Versions.
- ARM Compiler 5.06u2: should be used for Cortex-M devices. Refer to Compiler Specific Release Notes for details.
- ARM Compiler 6.4 (LLVM technology): should be used for ARMv8-M processors (currently not supported in MDK-Lite). The usage for Cortex-M devices is possible, however requires CMSIS Version 5 that is currently available as beta version. Refer to ARMCLANG Specific Release Notes for details.
- ARM - CMSIS 4.5.0 adds CMSIS-Driver CAN and corrects issues in CMSIS-RTOS RTX.
- Keil - ARM Compiler Extensions 1.1.0 adds support for ARM Compiler 6 and ARMv8-M architecture.
Keil - MDK-ARM Professional Middleware 7.1.0 adds support for mbed TLS, HTTPS server, and several other improvements.
Note: The API of the Network 7 component is not backwards compatible to Network version 6. When loading projects that use Network 6, uVision will report:
- Error #540: 'Keil.MDK-Pro::Network:CORE:Release:6.5.0' component is not available for target ...
There are two ways to resolve this issue:
- Install Keil - MDK-ARM Professional Middleware 6.6.0 and open the dialog Select Software Packs to select the version of the pack.
- Migrate the application to Network 7 as described in the user's guide of the Network Dual-Stack Component - Migration. Using the Compatibility Mode simplifies the migration of existing projects.
Several Device Family Packs (DFP) contain example projects for the Network 6 and Network 7 component. Examples specific to Network 7 are marked with IPv4/IPv6.
- [Target debugging]
- Updated: Segger J-Link driver for ARM devices to version 5.12e.
- Added: debug support for the Texas Instruments XDS110 debug probe that is used on the TI MPS432 Launchpad.
- Updated: P&E Micro driver for Freescale Kinetis devices to version 220.127.116.11.
- [uVision updated to V18.104.22.168]
- Added: Component Viewer which shows the status of the Network, USB, and the File System middleware components during operation by using the μVision debugger.
Added: annotation items
and in the Configuration Wizard to control code sections using comments.
[ARMv8-M Architecture support] (MDK-Professional Edition only)
Software Development for the ARMv8-M Architecture is fully supported with:
- ARM Compiler 6.4 (LLVM technology): that includes ARMv8-M Security Extensions for TrustZone.
- Fixed Virtual Platform: with complete simulation model for ARMv8-M Baseline and ARMv8-M Mainline.
- ARM - CMSIS 5.0.0: with support for ARMv8-M processor architecture. Currently available as beta version via PackInstaller or www.keil.com/pack.
- Keil - V2M-MPS2_CMx_BSP 1.3.0: is the ARM V2M-MPS2 Board Support PACK for Cortex-M System Design Kit Devices and contains ARMv8-M with example projects. Available via PackInstaller or www.keil.com/pack.
- [Supported Operating Systems]
- Refer to System Requirements Overview for hardware and operating system requirements.