DS-5 v5.24官方开发工具Windows 32位
|软件语言：英文||软件类别：ARM软件工具 > Arm DS-5|
What's New V5.24This is a summary of the new features and other major changes in this release:
- Updated to ARM Compiler 6.4. For further information on changes seehttp://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.100585_0604_00_en/index.html.
- Updated to ARM Compiler 5.06u2. For further information on changes seehttp://infocenter.arm.com/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.arm.doc.arn0005y/index.html.
- Substantial changes to the graphical user interface, for improved performance and usability:
- Showing operating system threads or tasks in the Debug Control view is now optional, and is turned off by default.
- Display of the program call stack has moved from the Debug Control view to the newStack view.
- The Memory view no longer pre-reads more than visible on screen.
- The Registers view is now populated with all registers by default, with new search capability and the option to create custom registers sets.
- A new toggle button on the Variables, Registers and Expressions views changes the format of all numerical values to hexadecimal at once.
- Added support for reverse debugging AArch64 Linux applications.
- Latest bug fixes and improvements for all supported debug probes (DSTREAM units require updating with firmware version 4.26.30 as shipped with this version of DS-5).
- Added support for Cortex-A35, Cortex-A32 and Cortex-R8.
- Initial debug support for ARMv8-M and ARMv8-R architectures.
- Improved performance for parsing and display of CMSIS-SVD defined register sets.
- Improved debug performance for ULINKpro and ULINKpro(D) connections
- Use case script functionality integrated with the Scripts view.
- Various improvements to the Platform Configuration Editor.
- New device support for:
- Applied Micro 883208 (X-Gene™ core)
- Marvell 88FR101
- Marvell 88FR111
- ARM Fixed Virtual Platforms:
- Base Cortex-A32
- Base Cortex-A35
- Base Cortex-A57/Cortex-A32
- Base Cortex-A57/Cortex-A35
- Versatile™ Express Cortex-R8
Full set of target platforms supported by DS-5 can be found on http://ds.arm.com/developer-resources/supported-devices/.
- Note the following has been removed:
- gdbserver executable. Linux application debug via gdbserver is still supported, however you must now supply your own gdbserver executable for the target (typically provided as part of the target toolchain).
- Debugging of Android native applications or libraries is no longer supported, and corresponding target configuration database entries and resources have been removed.
ARM Streamline Performance Analyzer
- Added Cortex-A32 support.
- Improved template support, allowing them to work with dynamic charts and big.LITTLE systems.
- When collecting from an energy meter, we now provide an energy chart in addition to the power, voltage, and current charts we've always provided.
- Updated to Fixed Virtual Platforms 9.6 release (64-bit installation only).
- Added new ARMv8-A Foundation Platform model (64-bit installation only).
- Note that on 32-bit host platforms, the Versatile™ Express AEMv8-A model has been removed.
- Integrated an evaluation version of the leading MISRA conformance tool LDRAlite™. More information can be found at http://www.ldra.com/en/company/technology-partners/toolintegration/27
- Added EGit plug-ins, providing support for the Git version control system.
- Added new bare-metal startup code for Cortex-R8, named "startup_Cortex-R8".
- Added Timer + GICv3 support to ARMv8 Fireworks examples, to demonstrate timed interrupts.
- Added new single-core examples that run on the Foundation Platform model, named "calendar_ARMv8", "fireworks_ARMv8x1" and "startup_ARMv8x1"
- Updated the ARMv8 bare-metal startup code "startup_Cortex-A53-A57-A72" to support Cortex-A72 in addition to the existing Cortex-A53 and Cortex-A57
- Refreshed the Streamline examples with latest streamline_annotate.c/.h and recaptured the corresponding .apc's
- Updated RTX with support for Cortex-A5x1 and Cortex-A7x1, in addition to the existing Cortex-A9x1
The list of changes in this and previous releases can be found on http://ds.arm.com/developer-resources/ds-5-development-studio-changelog/.
The following features are deprecated and might be removed in a future release
Linaro GCC Toolchain 4.8-2014.04
- A greater variety of GCC toolchains is available on http://ds.arm.com/downloads/compilersand can be installed alongside DS-5 following this tutorial
32-bit host platforms
- Support for 32-bit host platforms is deprecated and will be removed in a future DS-5 release