Keil MDK-ARM 5.24 uVision5开发工具
|软件语言：英文||软件类别：ARM软件工具 > Keil MDK|
Microcontroller Development Kit - Version 5.24
- [ARM Compiler included]
- ARM Compiler 5.06u5: see Release Notes for update information.
- ARM Compiler 6.7: see Release Notes for update information.
- [Software Packs included]
- ARM - CMSIS 5.0.1 same as in MDK - Version 5.23.
- Keil - MDK Middleware 7.4.1
- Updated the FileSystem Component to version 6.9.8.
- Added: for memory cards connected via SPI a bus frequency adaptation algorithm is implemented.
- Enhanced: debug messaging for Event Recorder.
- Updated the USB Component to version 6.11.0.
- Added: support for ARMCLANG compiler version 6.
- USB Host
- Corrected: enumeration of USB HID devices which stall SetIdle request.
- USB Device
- Added: Mass Storage Class support for multiple Logical Units (up to 4).
- Updated the Network Component to version 7.5.0.
- Added: support for IPv4 fragmentation and reassembly.
- Added: configurable MTU parameter at runtime.
- Keil - ARM Compiler Extensions 1.3.1
- Updated SCVD examples to build without warnings for use with ARMCLANG compiler.
- Updated SCVD Event Recorder documentation.
- [Target debugging]
- Updated: Nuvoton NULink debug driver to version 2.01.6592.
- Updated: P&E Micro debug driver to version 6.42.
- Updated: Segger J-Link debug driver to version 6.16c adding support for ARMv8-M based devices.
- Updated: STMicroelectronics ST-LINK debug driver to version 188.8.131.52 adding support for ST-Link V3.
- [uVision updated to V184.108.40.206]
- Updated: Feature map of the MDK Editions are reflected by the product i.e.:
- Introduction of MDK Essential superseding MDK Cortex-M.
- MDK Plus supporting secure mode application development and debug of Cortex-M23 and Cortex-M33 based devices.
- Added: Source Browse information is now available in project targets using ARM Compiler 6:
- Information is generated dynamically, does not require a successful project build and is updated as the source code is edited.
- While the source code is processed, the status bar displays: Creating Browse Information ….
- Improved: Source Browser window redesign for better usability for project targets using the ARM Compiler 6.
- Improved: Dynamic Syntax Checker for project targets using the ARM Compiler 6:
- Warning level configured for the build is also considered by dynamic syntax checking.
- Warning and Errors are now consistent with the build output window.
- Added: ARM Compiler 6 warning level MISRA Compatible suppressing compiler warnings contradicting MISRA rules. Warning level Moderate Warnings got renamed to AC5-like Warnings.
- Improved: PC-Lint setup:
- separate configuration settings for C and C++ modules.
- the generated lint command files are stored in the output folder configured for object files.
- Extended: the ARM-Compiler version selection in Options for Target dialog adds the option to select the latest installed version of ARM Compiler 5 and ARM Compiler 6.
- Improved: the MDK-ARM installer creates a backup of the TOOLS.ini file in case an existing installation folder is used.
- [Supported Operating Systems]
- Refer to System Requirements Overview for hardware and operating system requirements.