KEIL MDK5.31 uVision5开发工具
|软件语言：英文||软件类别：ARM软件工具 > Keil MDK|
对比于MDK V5.30，MDK V5.31修复了MDK V5.30的多个bug，并提高了多个项
1、当打开的文件并不属于当前项目。文件会以 图标 作为标记。
What's new in MDK v5.31
Bug Fix Release for MDK v5.30
Improved Editing in Multi-Project Workspaces
Keil MDK is the most comprehensive software development solution for Arm-based microcontrollers and includes all components that you need to create, build, and debug embedded applications.
MDK Version 5.31 is mostly a bug fix release for MDK v5.30. It also improves editing experience in multi-project workspaces (marked as New! in the μVision section) and features an enhanced version of the source browser (see video below). Other features described on this page refer to updates introduced in MDK 5.30.
Support for Arm Cortex-M55
Webinar: Getting started with Arm Cortex-M55 - hands-on demo of the development flow available with Arm tools covering:
- New architectural features of the Cortex-M55 processor
- How to benchmark an application using Cycle Model
- How to run the application on an FPGA prototyping board
- How to optimize your code with Keil MDK debug features
- How to use FVP simulation models to do code coverage
Arm Compiler 6.14
Added support for Arm Cortex-M55 and performance improvements of compiler workloads for DSP and ML applications.
MDK v5.30 is shipped with the following software packs:
The following changes have been made:
File System Component
- minor optimizations and fixes in fdefrag (EFS only)
- added support for multiple LAN interfaces (Ethernet, WiFi) that can be used simultaneously
- reworked network system viewer in debugger, added status view for multiple network interfaces
- USB Host: Added abort functionality to CDC ACM transfers
- Updated: Graphic library V6.10h (libraries built with GUI_USE_ARGB = 0, GUI_SUPPORT_BIDI = 0)
New! Improved editing experience in multi-project workspaces:
- Files open in the editor but not belonging to the active project are marked with a special icon
- Dynamic syntax checking and source browsing are disabled for files that are not part of the active project to avoid conflicts.
Added M-Profile Vector Extension window:
- Arm Compiler 6 is now the default compiler for all Arm Cortex-M based devices when starting a new project. For Armv6-M and Arvm7-M devices, Arm Compiler 5 can be selected.
- MDK-Essential and MDK-Lite additionally support secure and non-secure programming for Armv8-M.
- Introduced support for CPRJ and layers for continuous integration (CI) workflows using CMSIS-Build.
- Improved FreeRTOS debugging: thread collection and stack unwinding.
- Added support for the unprivileged debug extension (UDE)
- Event Statistics: fixed a bug in thread events timing
Code Coverage now available with FVP simulation models
Debug drivers and models
Various new features and updates are available for ULINK and CMSIS-DAP debug adapters. Refer to the release notes for further information. Fixed Virtual Platforms (Fast Models) have been updated to version 11.10.22.
For third-party debug adapters, the following updates are available:
- Segger J-Link debug drivers 6.70e
- Nuvoton NULink debug drivers v3.02.6990