|软件大小：2.01 M||软件性质： 免费软件|
|软件语言：英文||软件类别：ARM仿真器 > ULINKpro|
The ULINK®pro User's Guide describes the Keil ULINKpro Debug and Trace Unit and contains operating instructions for the hardware.
- Introduction gives an overview of the ULINKproUSB-JTAG Adapter features, requirements, technical characteristics, and a reference to supported devices. CoreSight™ capabilities and the supported connectors are presented.
- Hardware Description explains the components, target interfaces, and interface schematic of the ULINKproadapter in detail. In addition, it describes the start and reset sequences triggered when a debugging session is started.
- Setup ULINKpro explains the configuration possibilities of the ULINKproadapter within μVision to use it as a debugging, tracing, and Flash programming unit. This chapter also describes the connecting interfaces, and how to install the driver.
- Using ULINKpro describes how to download and debug the program on the target devices, and explains target chaining.
- Configure Cortex-M Devices for Tracing explains the settings needed for enabling tracing by means of certain devices.
- μVision Windows discusses the trace capturing and displaying capabilities of the ULINKproadapter, as well as the μVision windows used to visualize and analyze the data.
- Troubleshooting gives hints and solutions to issues that might arise.
- Appendix lists additional information such as error messages.